The feedback I received on
my second elevator pitch was overall very positive. The only suggestions were
to mention what type of food I would be serving and to stand up. I’ve actually
kneeled in the last two pitches so that I would be at the height of my computer
but not sitting at it. I tried to make it more noticeable for this pitch but I
don’t know if I succeeded. In general, I was once again surprised by the positive
feedback that I received and didn’t find any feedback to be wrong or silly.
Based on the feedback that I received on
my last elevator pitch, I tried to mention the general kind of food that I plan
to serve at Mugged. I didn’t want to go into depth with a list so I just briefly
mentioned that the menu would include comfort food and delicious desserts. I
think that these two things really encompass what I’ll be serving since comfort
food is such a broad category of food and overall it lets people know that
Mugged would be serving things other than just soup.
Hi, I really think you did such a great job on this pitch. It looks like the commentary from all of the other pitches we had to do really paid off, because this is very clean and well done. It is obvious that you have put a lot of time and effort into this and the idea is great. If this were shark tank I would definitely form a partnership with you. Great job with charisma and energy as well, I wish you the very best of luck with the future of your idea. If you are interested in checking out my post, the link is http://kyrstind.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html. Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really great concept. I’ve never noticed that at a coffee shop or other cafes, people tend to stay there for prolonged periods of time with most of the time used talking instead of eating. With Mugged, I think that people would be able to have the best of both worlds: warm food and good company. You have me hooked on this idea, but I would love to know more about some aspects of the restaurant. Will there be different sizes of mugs depending on the level of hunger? And what would be considered comfort food to you, because the line between dessert and comfort food is blurred. Otherwise, I wish you the best and this is a fantastic idea! Here’s my idea if you feel like taking a look. http://jacobembuscado.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDeleteHi Caitlin,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your elevator pitch. It's definitely a great idea that I'm sure will sell . Everyone loves some comfort food. Luxury items are the easiest to deal with because people are normally happy when they buy them . You also did a good job of utilizing your feedback and adding it to your idea. Thank you for allowing me to Peer review you and here's a copy of my link
http://cxgoss.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html?m=1