January 11, 2016

Introduction

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog!

     My name is Caitlin Goss and I’m currently a second year Business Administration major with an area of specialization in pre-health. I’ve lived the past couple years in Ormond Beach, a city just north of Daytona Beach, with my brother and parents. I currently live in Gainesville with my brother and my two adorable kittens named Adi and Greyson. It’s great living by the beach but I’d much prefer to live in a more northern state where I can experience seasons. I lived in Virginia for a couple years before moving to Florida and I absolutely loved it, winter is my favorite season and in my opinion, the colder the better.


Greyson and Adi

     I’m on track to graduate in fall 2017 and after graduation I’m hoping to go on vacation with a friend of mine to visit Europe and possibly get the opportunity to go skiing in some of the beautiful resorts that Europe has to offer. I’m looking at it as a chance to do one last extravagant adventure before having to start my post graduation plans. It’s my absolute dream to visit Amsterdam and I think it would be so beautiful covered in snow. I haven’t been skiing since I was really young, maybe six or seven, so it would be interesting to see how I would fair on some of the slopes, I’d probably have to start on the bunny slopes and work my way up to the larger ones.
Davos, France

     Currently I hope to gain acceptance into medical school after I graduate and work toward becoming an obstetrician where I can spend my career helping women that are pregnant and delivering babies. I've always had a fascination with the development of babies and specifically the development of multiple and high-risk births as well as women with fertility problems.
     I look forward to reading about everyone and seeing what everyone wants to do after graduation.


No comments:

Post a Comment