I once again, overall, received positive
feedback on my previous pitch. The only questions that people really had were
about how the food would be served and what type of foods I would be serving.
In pitch 3 I added a line about serving comfort foods and delicious desserts
which led someone to question what I mean when a say comfort foods. For this
pitch I didn’t change anything regarding the type of food that I’ll being
serving mainly because I’m not a hundred percent sure what I will be serving so
I want to keep the description broad in order to not turn any people off of the
idea by being too specific about something I’m not set on.
What I did address in this pitch was how
the food would be served by mentioning that there would be a variety of
different size mugs. I don’t want anyone to have the impression that all of the
food served at Mugged will be in small portions because I actually prefer a
large wide mug to a small standard size mug and would like to reflect this preference
at the café.
No comments:
Post a Comment